If you drive safety boats at DBSC and are RYA L2 or RYA Safety Boat qualified, then these morning sessions are not to be missed. The club has a very active racing and regatta programme and safe, competent powerboat drivers are essential to help out with these activities. Come along and blow out the cobwebs with these fun sessions – places are limited so please book up early.
Up close and personal – Sunday 27 March, 9.30am – 1pm, £10/head
A chance to spend valuable time on the most important of the driver’s roles – coming alongside and manoeuvring in close quarters. This session allows plenty of time to discuss and practice the many scenarios that you are likely to encounter.
A bit of rough and tumble – Saturday 30 April, 9.30am – 1pm, £10/head
Learn the skills of safe, rough water driving. Combined with a chance to spend time practising recovery of popular club dinghies.
For more information and to book….
Places are limited so please book up early to avoid disappointment. Please contact James Allan or Sarah Birrell Tel: 01383 824201 Email: email@example.com
Dates for your diary… (more information to follow in the next issue of Mainsheet)
- 14 May – Honda Rib Challenge – juniors and youths
- 28 May – DBSC Rib Challenge – open to all
- 11 June – Scottish Regional Final – Honda Rib Challenge – juniors and youths
- 25 June – Give it a go….a thrilling powerboat taster session
- 6/7 August – RYA L2 Powerboat
- TBC September – RYA Safety boat