Cruise to Anstruther on Friday or Saturday, or take part in the Anstruther Express FOG Race on Saturday morning.
When you get there –
- Marquee with music, bar and food for all 4 days
- Thursday evening – live bands and St Andrews Brewery Beer Fest
- Friday evening – Ceilidh
- Saturday afternnon – live band from Waid
- Saturday evening – Swing Band
- Sunday evening – Songs from the Shows till 10pm, then live bands till late
- Fife Food Network 11am to 4pm Thursday and Friday
- East of Scotland Boat Jumble in Car Park Saturday and Sunday
- Usual stallholders and small shows.
- Rowing Regatta on Sunday
- Craft stalls
- Activity sessions in marquee and outdoors
- Anstruther Lifeboat rescue exercise demonstration on Sunday
- Trophies for Furthest Travelled Boat, Best Dressed Boat and Smallest boat