The club aims to have a regular and varied social programme. Regular events are listed below and details of these and other events are published in the club’s newsletter and on the Facebook page
- Quiz Night – Last Thursday of every month – 8:15pm start, so please be at the clubhouse for 8pm.
- Youth Week BBQ – A BBQ is held on the Thursday of Youth Week for participants, their parents and instructors.
- Inchcolm picnic – Travel in a club RIB or your own boat for a picnic on the atmospheric island.
- Club Regatta – Our Annual Dinghy Regatta, with racing, fun and festivities on shore and evening event on Saturday night
- Celebration – Our Celebration lf the season held in November
- Christmas Eve Carols December 24th – Our annual Christmas Eve singalong, with mulled wine and mince pies, and hopefully a visit from the big fella’ in red?
As always the success of our social events at the club is down to you – our members, and your guests in coming along and getting involved. And of course we need your help to pull these events together and make them something to remember.
If you would like to find out more details about our Clubhouse or to book a private function, please visit the Clubhouse page.